Jumping Stilts are a light-weight type of footwear worn to enhance activities such as running and jumping. It has stilts with springs attached at the back of your shins that allow the wearer to jump up to five feet off the ground, run up to 20 miles per hour, or take huge strides. The activities you can do with the stilts have become something of an extreme sport called powerbocking, where the wearer performs cool feats while just running and jumping. But even if you don’t want to take it that far, it can still be loads of fun.
Certification: SGS and CE, it indicate this jump stilts is safe to play
Weight: 3 size available
Manufactured By：Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Special Product’s Supplier
Shipping: DHL / EMS SHIPPING, N.W:7 KG
Jumping stilts is recommended…
♥ Incredible experience through exciting sports is never seen before in the entertainment world.
♥ Cultivate the new sprit of adventure to young people.
♥ Train child’s mind and body who is worn out by hard study or on-line game.
♥ Good for loosing weight (by reducing fatty deposit, waistline, buttocks, calf diameter) and physical exercise.
♥ Increase HDL-C(High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol) and reduces THR(Total Cholesterol & High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Rate)
♥ Build up the lower torso Effect
There are some safety tips that need to be followed the first time you utilize the jumping stilts.
• The start off by sitting on something like stairs and take your time to put on and adjust your stilts. You may require assistance for the first time.
• Have someone help you get to a straight surface, like asphalt.
• Start walking slowly until you feel you are moving more confident. Be sure to have someone assist you while you are taking your first steps
• Do not put your legs too close to avoid falling down. Remember, the jumping stilts shouldn’t touch.
• Make sure you put the hoofs properly and that you are touching firm surface
• Once you feel more comfortable walking, try jumping. Do not be afraid to fall, but remember about the caution and safety features like a helmet, knee, elbow and wrist pads.
• Last, but not least. Practice walking with small jumping, does not try to overwhelm yourself with jumping too high for the first time.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.